Sunday 17 June 2012

File d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ appears to be corrupt with Diablo III

File d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ appears to be corrupt with Diablo III
whenever I am trying to play Diablo III on my computer. I am getting below mentioned error message on my computer.

Quote:
Error: The file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Updates\d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again.
Let me know if you are having any fix to overcome from above mentioned issue. Thanks a lot in advance.

#2
4 Weeks Ago
Rhoswen
Member

Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Re: File d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ appears to be corrupt with Diablo III
Just follow the below steps and see if it fixes your problem:
First of all you should uninstall Diablo 3 from the computer and restart.
After that you should download setup file of game client from official website.
Now you have to execute Set up and after that you should delete MPQ file.
After that you should launch the launcher as an administrator of the computer.

Let me know whether it is working or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment