Saturday 30 June 2012

Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,199
Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
Anyone have any idea about this? I mean anyone find the strategy guide of this game? I am still searching for this. But I can't find one. Possibly there isn't one until you buy the game. If anyone knows it would sure help me out.

#2
17-09-2011
Common
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,020
Re: Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
I also have the same issue and I also can’t find the strategy guide. I go through your suggestion but can’t solve the issue. I even ask to my other friend who already got success in this. But I don’t know why this is happening with me. Please if anyone has any other suggestion than provide me.

#3
17-09-2011
desilva
Member

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,947
Re: Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
I just got the game and access to the strategy guide; you simply click on the menu key on the left base. And now you can access the strategy guide. The strategy guide is available on the menu after buying the full game. And it does bring back to the last page you read when you reopen.

#4
17-09-2011
RyanInt
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,970
Re: Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
I paid for strategy guide, but can’t find tutorial. This is like a game that offered yesterday. Black screen so I bought a game that was for sale and in its place has not even bought (black screen) instead. Coupond refund or to replace it. I hate the new GM.

#5
17-09-2011
AZUL
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,864
Re: Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
I also do not like the new GM! It has almost anything you really need, like our old. I think there's a place to go here in the fish pond where all alike have come together to try to have to change again! As for the tutorial for the game yesterday, PM me and I'll tell you where to find it. I think it's wise of you! Also, if you are having problems with a game (or strategy guide for that matter) can get a hold of customer service live chat Monday to Friday between 8 to 9:00 and 4:00 in the evening by clicking the green on the right side of the screen, or you can always go to "My Account" in the middle of the first page there is another way to click and get help! They are so super nice and will be more than happy to help a replacement coupon! Hang in there, I promise to do the right thing! Hope this helps!

#6
17-09-2011
RockOn
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,975
Re: Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
I am not happy with the new general manager and sent an e-mail accordingly. All I got was they were going to send the information to the developers of the new GM, but there has been too optimistic response. I favored the old format. I clicked on a game show yesterday and downloaded a game which previously had bought a while ago.

#7
17-09-2011

Squibbit
Member

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,061
Re: Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
This game was good. I had bought and I really liked Titanic, but this has me on the fence. I do not like buttons indication that they do not give clues all it does is a circle where you have to go. I know this because I need help on what I do when I arrive! If you are not going to have a job, a help button, suggestion, at least with ET. Otherwise, good graphics, the music is good; the game looks good, I'm not sure about the storyline. I liked the game. Very different. From what I've seen so far, do not think this is worthy of a CD. I at least like to know how long is a game before buying ... especially if it is a CE. To think hard about this for a while.

#8
17-09-2011
Wyvern
Member

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,622
Re: Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
I have the same opinion with the whole thing above poster said, I played the game for about 30 minutes and after that deleted.

#9
17-09-2011
ApplePowerPC
Member

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,867
Re: Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
I had no problems with the new GM if games no download faster. But a demonstration of the EC, no strategy guide is a joke. I would almost give up the EC is due to have been so poor recently. No, I do not like STAN, seen it all before. I think this is the last nail in the coffin. If you cannot show the SG. Guide in a game or show only demonstration chapter is a clear sign that the game is not worth having.

#10
17-09-2011
MacIntel
Member

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,734
Re: Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
I also looked everywhere for the guide. If you have to buy the first game, forget it. I was stuck in the demo, and while I was running around trying to figure out what to do, my time is up. I have all SE games, so I could buy this as an SE. At least, this tutorial should have a blog.

#11
19-09-2011
Common
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,020
Re: Can’t find strategy guide of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
All I know of some recent games including the GS in the demo. Most of the EC is that I've played, this game features require a purchase to see the OS in the menu. Just to let you know that some of us did not receive a page of the game or on the menu. It seems that the GM was selective in downloading the guide. Some player’s guides and others like me did not. I think I'll wait for the SE instead of paying good money for a game like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment