Friday 29 June 2012

No Greyjoy House in A Game of Thrones: Genesis

No Greyjoy House in A Game of Thrones: Genesis
I am probing and excited for the game. However I feel not all of the houses that should be playable are playable. I am a Stark, (I took quizzes for this stuff xD.) but I feel that House Greyjoy has been left out. I can understand not going to put in houses like Frey but House Greyjoy is an extremely important house like the other major houses in the game/series. I feel that Greyjoy should be put in.

#2
29-09-2011
AZUL
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,864
Re: No Greyjoy House in A Game of Thrones: Genesis
Whether they do or don't I want this game, I am in love with the series and excited for the game. I cannot find this explanation however, but even then I cannot wait.

#3
29-09-2011
RockOn
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,975
Re: No Greyjoy House in A Game of Thrones: Genesis
The only reason i would want the Greyjoy in the game, is so that i could totally destroy them for their betrayal of house stark. However, it seems like a lot of work to go and balance the game again for house Greyjoy, with a game with factions so limited, the devs have had the option to include a special unit, which is fairly common in strategy games, however additional house bonus's are not. I foresee a few balance issues with the current setup, but i think they can all be resolved easily enough. I also feel that the Greyjoy would be a boring faction to play, and that it would be untrue to the book to give them equal power to the other factions in the game, meaning it would not be fun to play them, etc. plus there isn’t anything particularly outstanding to say of the Greyjoy, apart from there longboats, and I don’t think ships will play an over wealming part in the game play from what i have seen anyway.

#4
02-10-2011
Shae
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,600
Re: No Greyjoy House in A Game of Thrones: Genesis
I think it is a shame that the House Greyjoy is not in the game. The time period is before the books and the Ironmen were raiding and causing all sorts of problems for everyone. When a combined house faction finally defeated the Ironmen Theon Greyjoy was given into ward with the Stark house. It makes little sense to leave them out in my opinion. Also what about all the houses which swore to the primary house will they be there? For example House Stark is having a lot of problems from some sworn houses at the moment. Will we see them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment