Thursday 28 June 2012

Will Steam refund a 4-pack on unreleased of Renegade Ops game

Will Steam refund a 4-pack on unreleased of Renegade Ops game
Hello friends bought this thinking it would be in September, which is not only on the platform of the pre-ordained. Steam will be repayment on a package of 4 unreleased games? I'm ready to buy the Play Station 3 just to play with his friends there, but do not want to pay for the game twice. Let me clarify that I'm not bad tempered, whatever, happens, things get pushed, I have curiosity about the possibility of a refund it because it did not release yet. Anyone have any experience with this? So please tell me. Thank you.

#2
12-10-2011
Wyl
Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,480
Re: Will Steam refund a 4-pack on unreleased of Renegade Ops game
Yes typically give refunds on pre-orders, especially in situations like this, where he pushed back the release date. Or that's what appends to me twice. Just go all the way through the steam maintains.

#3
12-10-2011
Bubboy
Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,490
Re: Will Steam refund a 4-pack on unreleased of Renegade Ops game
People will become dangerously for a refund just because the developer decided to get rid of some bugs in the game instead of the release and you all complain about the accident and technical problems? That's it so hard to get, right? How would face real problems I have no idea. But, in my experience (something he regrets the purchase could not really afford), I got a refund and had not activated the game yet so it was not actually linked to my account, so I had no problems whatsoever with it. But honestly, just because they put a game back is not the end of the world. I mean, the preceding post pronounce he has done this twice with the games presently for the reason that they put back the date? Crybaby much

#4
12-10-2011
mbangali
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,490
Re: Will Steam refund a 4-pack on unreleased of Renegade Ops game
I see not anything mistaken with bad tempered about this, people have already paid for a pre-order, at least you can get is a god damn release date. How hard can that be?

#5
13-10-2011
LotusN
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,465
Re: Will Steam refund a 4-pack on unreleased of Renegade Ops game
All these people pre-ordered when there is no release date. Therefore, the implication is that as a pre-ordained, they deserve a release date? If so, then why before the order before the date was officially released? This seems quite strange, as I once thought of orders to show their support to developers and (archaic) to ensure supply upon release. Of course, if your argument is true, people should have more pre-ordered DNF. Meaningless, because I was not doing much

No comments:

Post a Comment