Saturday 30 June 2012

dials on the dive suit lock in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands

dials on the dive suit lock in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
Hello guys I am, having query against this game. Actually I have the 180 codes however the dials on the dive suit lock is not movable. It is able to move back within the game without any difficulty because of that this game is not locking up. And even the entire objective able to complete through the omission of acquire the helmet. And at the moment I am not able to go further if this issue still there. So if you guys have any solution then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

#2
17-09-2011
GeraldineJ
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 52
Re: dials on the dive suit lock in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
Thank you for starting this thread even I am having the same issue with this game. I comprise the "180" resting on the navigation tool however at what time I obtain to the lock I can't shift it. I’ve come across within the strategy guide 3 times, unhappily it still saying the similar obsession and moreover there's somewhat I’m not receiving or there is somewhat wrong through the game. So I am totally frustrated with this. I hope that someone will show any way to complete this without any difficulty.

#3
17-09-2011
Bikas
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 50
Re: dials on the dive suit lock in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
I am in a same boat. I as well am having the frozen lock difficulty I don't acquainted with whatever thing in addition to endeavor on the way to turn the dial. I would approximate to conclude the game! Restarted game through fresh user name and I at the moment have two mission stuck at the diver ensemble. I think it’s a bug with this game.

#4
17-09-2011
sushantbankar
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 415
Re: dials on the dive suit lock in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
Hello guys I think you have to go with the following trick you have to go back toward the navigation device puzzle and from there you have to choose skip. Once you done with this after that the game will recognize completion & after that permit you to go to the next. I hope this will help you guys to solve your issue. And if even after that you are facing the same issue then I will suggest you to go and watch some gameplay video of this game. So that will help you more. I hope you will solve tis query as soon as possible.

#5
19-09-2011
Bartolomeo
Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 297
Re: dials on the dive suit lock in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
I tried you trick but it’s not helpful for me I have been wedged for regarding a week I retried to perform the 180 degree puzzle a number of different times other than I estimate am going to comprise to skip game puzzle on top of this one. Good luck and if somebody acquire through this one please provide me a suggestion how.

No comments:

Post a Comment