Friday 29 June 2012

When I Try To Join/create Match at that time Nuclear Dawn game crashes

When I Try To Join/create Match at that time Nuclear Dawn game crashes
I have recently Installed Nuclear Dawn game from steam in my computer and after installing the Nuclear Dawn game it works fine but when I try to join the match or when I try to create the match at that time my game gets crashes. I done know what is wrong but it is very irritating for me.

How to solve this problem?

#2
01-10-2011
raghini
Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 285
Re: When I Try To Join/create Match at that time Nuclear Dawn game crashes
I have read your problem and I will suggest you to do following steps to solve this issue. First you have to right click on the Nuclear Dawn game and after that you have to click on the properties option. Now after selecting the properties you have to click on the local files option. After selecting the local files option you have to select the verify integrity of game cache. Now after that you have to start the Nuclear Dawn game again and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

if after trying above solution also if you are getting the same issue then you have to try to solve this problem by removing the Nuclear Dawn game from your computer and after that you have to install the Nuclear Dawn game again in your system. After installing the Nuclear Dawn game in your computer your problem might get solved.

Try this above solution and after that let me know what the result is.

#3
02-10-2011
TheDefender
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 44
Re: When I Try To Join/create Match at that time Nuclear Dawn game crashes
I have right click on the Nuclear Dawn game and after that I have verify integrity of game cache from the local files in properties of the verify integrity of game cache and after that when I start the Nuclear Dawn game again at that time all the things started working properly. Thank you for helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment